Conditions for using MoonCare
By using MoonCare (« Service ») or any other service by Gammadia SA you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Gammadia reserves the right to change these conditions anytime, and which will come into force as soon as they are posted on the website. Any new function or improvement function to the Service will automatically be covered by present conditions. Continuing to use the Service after publication of new terms and conditions will be considered as your agreeing to them. You can check the current version of the conditions anytime on www.mooncare.net/terms.php.
In case of non-compliance to these conditions, Gammadia reserves the right to put an end to the collaboration without delay. You are responsible for the data entered on the service and you you accept the utilization of the service at your own risk.
- You need to be over 16 years old and be a qualified midwife in order to use our Service.
- You need to provide your complete official name, a valid address and any other information necessary to finalize your registration.
- Your username must only be used by yourself. A username shared with other people us not allowed.
- You are responsible for not divulging your username and password. Gammadia can not be held responsible in case of misuse of your username.
- You are responsible for your activities on the Service including the entered data. Gammadia will not be held responsible of the consequences in case of misuse of the software.
- You must not possess more than one account simultaneously. If such is the case, please inform us as soon as possible.
- All our prices are in Swiss Francs and net of VAT.
- The records are bought in advance and are non-refundable.
- However, should you cease your activity, you can sell your remaining records to another user of the Service and, upon receiving your written request, we will transfer the remainder of your unused records.
- The records do not have any expiration date.
- Each record corresponds to a pregnancy, or multiple pregnancy.
Services at end of collaboration
- Gammadia reserves the right to refuse access to the Service to certain users anytime and without having to justify its motives.
- When all the bought records are used, if no new records are bought it is impossible to create new records.
- Gammadia reserves the right to put an end to a collaboration. In which case it pledges to reimburse any unused records and returning the main data to its owner in a standard electronic form.
Change of the Service or the prices
- Gammadia reserves the right to edit or abandon a Service (or part of it).
- The prices of all the Services can be subject to changes with a 30 days notice. The notice will be posted on the Gammadia website or in the Service itself.
- The data you enter into the Service remains your sole property.
- If you accept to share a record, you accept that the other person of your choice can view and edit its content.
- The aesthetics and ergonomics of the Service remain the sole intellectual property of Gammadia and cannot be reused without its express consent.
General conditions of MoonCare.net
- The use of this service is at your own risk. The Service is provided "as is" and without access guarantee. The responsibility of Gammadia can not be held accountable in case of malfunction.
- The technical support is provided only to paying accounts and by e-mail.
- You accept that Gammadia potentially resorts to external providers for the sales, the hosting, the network, the storage or any other activity necessary for the functioning of the Service.
- Gammadia reserves the possibility to cede to a third party, under any form, the rights and obligations of this contract.
- You must not edit or alter the Service.
- You agree not to duplicate, copy, resell or exploit and or part of the Service, nor to access the Service without Gammadia's authorization.
- Gammadia cannot guarantee that (a) the Service perfectly meets your needs; (b) the Service will be uninterrupted, absolutely secure or fault-free ; (c) the results obtained by the Service will be correct and reliable ; (d) the quality of the Service meets your expectations; and that (e) all the errors will be corrected.
- By using the Service, you understand and expressly agree that Gammadia cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental or special consequence,including but not limited to, any damages or loss of business, turnover or image, resulting from (a) the use or the impossibility to use the Service ; (b) the cost of replacing data or treat your data differently ; (c) unauthorized access or alteration of your data ; (d) actions of any third-party on the Service ; and (e) anything else in connection to the Service.
- The invalidity of one of the provisions in the present conditions do not cause the invalidity of the contract as a whole. The parties agree to replace any possibly invalid disposition by a valid disposition corresponding, in its content, to the economical goal assigned by the parties to the lapsed provision, the same principal applies in case of loopholes.
- The present contract is subject to Swiss law. Any litigation resulting from its conclusion, its interpretation or its execution will be subject to the competence of the courts of the Vaud canton. It can be subject to appeal to the Federal court.
- Any questions regarding the terms and conditions of use can be sent to email@example.com